Friday, June 21, 2013

Cool Beans


(Get it? Beans? Here are some things I'm digging right now.)



1// While we're in the home stretch of our kitchen project, I've been looking for some new accessories to put the final touches on the room. These tea towels might be just the thing. But then I saw these. And then these. So now you have 3 great sources for cool tea towels and I can't make up my mind.

image from here

2// B went to pick up some beer one warm evening. He came back with this. I was worried it would be too sweet, but it is surprisingly good. It might be my go-to drink this summer. Have you had this?


3// Someone in our neighborhood has this succulents-in-tea-tin display on their fence. It is quirky and kind of charming. I keep an eye out for new additions whenever I walk by.

Also, I guess it's high time I figure out the alternatives to Google reader, since its demise is expected this weekend. If you'd like to, please Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ceci! Love your blog and your style. I'm following now through Bloglovin. I'd love for you to stop by my blog, if you have a chance, and follow if you'd like. http://desertwillowlane.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete