Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year


2012 was a good year. I hope it was for you too. The world didn't end and that's always a positive thing, right?

Among other things, I had fun starting this blog. Thank you so much if you'd stopped in to read it. It's still really novel and exciting to know folks checking it out.

Yesterday, my husband and I went for a hike with friends along the coast. It was a nice way to start the year off and we vowed to do it more often. B (my husband) and I thought once a month would be a good start. We live in Northern California and don't taken enough advantage of  the beautiful landscape that is so close by.

Without making a formal New Year's resolution, I would say this encompasses what I'd like to do more of this year. More exercise, more connecting with friends, more adventuring.



No comments:

Post a Comment